In this two-day course, the participants learn how to use MORe for simulation of machine tools. They learn how to efficiently model a machine tool by means of a step-by-step tutorial.
- Creation of ANSYS models for the use with MORe
- Step-by-step creation of a machine tool model
- Analysis of the structural system
- Setting up axis controllers
- Analysis of the controlled system
In this two-day course, the participants learn how to set up a thermo-mechanical model of a machine tool in MORe. Furthermore, thermal and thermo-mechanical analyses are performed in the form of case studies.
- Theoretical back ground on thermo-mechanical models
- Step-by-step creation of a thermo-mechanical machine tool model
- Analysis of the thermo-mechanical system
- Application of gained knowledge in case studies
After the course, the partcipants are able to autonomously
- create a thermo-mechanical machine tool model
- analyze the thermo-mechanical behavior of the model
- solve real application examples